Merging of Western and Eastern Medicine is the holy grail of health care
Take responsibility NOW for your personal wellness
Naturopathic Doctors are result focused, primary health care providers that combine modern scientific knowledge with traditional and natural forms of medicine. Naturopathic Doctors view symptoms as warning lights pointing to a deeper issue. I do not believe in “band aid” therapies to remove symptoms. Instead, I work to treat the underlying cause of disease. No two people are the same so why should your health concern be treated.
Naturopathic treatment options are guided by six fundamental principles:
- First, to do no harm, by using safe and effective treatments that minimize the risk of harmful side effects.
- To treat the cause of disease, by identifying and removing the root cause opposed to masking or suppressing symptoms.
- To teach and encourage personal health management by sharing knowledge and empowering patients to take responsibility for their own health
- To heal the whole person through customized care by understanding the unique mental, emotional, physical, genetic, environmental and social factors in a person’s life that contribute to illness.
- To emphaszie prevention, through collaberative care, identification of risk factors and act preventatively to ensure lifelong wellness.
- To support the healing power of the body by removing obstacles to cure and stimulating the body’s innate healing ability.
If you would like to know more about how naturopathic treatments will benefit you, just ask! To book an appointment, or for more information… click here.