Did you know that chronic headaches & migraines can be due to hormone imbalances? How you ask?
1. A spike in estrogen during your cycle or even mid-cycle when you ovulate can be to blame.
2. Alterations in thyroid hormones, either too high or too low, can lead to migraines & brain fog .
3. A dysfunctional cortisol curve & adrenal fatigue can leave you waking up with a headache and it lasting throughout the day.
4. A sharp decline in hormones during menstruation can also trigger migraines & headaches.
5. Oral Contraceptive use can cause headaches by increasing inflammation, depleting nutrients, and promoting estrogen dominance.
It is no coincide that significantly more women suffer from headaches. Don’t give up looking for your answer!